Photo Credit: Dana Moica
Faculty of Mathematics & Informatics,
Computer Science Department,
Institute e-Austria Timisoara
Email: madalina dot erascu at e-uvt dot ro
Postal address: Institute e-Austria Timisoara, room 045B
Blvd. V. Parvan 4, 300223 Timisoara, Romania
I am Associate Professor at West University of Timisoara, Faculty of Mathematics & Informatics, Computer Science Department.
I am also Researcher at Institute e-Austria Timisoara.
with applications in Cloud Computing and Artificial Intelligence.
- Formal Methods, in particular Static Software Verification;
- Automated Theorem Proving, in particular First-Order Theorem Proving;
- Symbolic Computation, in particular Polynomial Algebra.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Technology and Education
- R&D project funded by UEFISCDI: SAGE combines methods of Satisfiability Checking,
Graph Neural Networks and Symbolic Computation for case studies from Cloud Computing and Deep Learning.
- In the next academic year I will be teaching courses on entrepreneurship:
Their content and format are inspired by those followed at University of Rochester during the Fulbright-RAF
scholarship. These are the first courses for Computer Science students in our department and I'm glad they were
introduced in the 2nd year of Bachelor studies. They follow the slogan Come and see, so if you want to
participate and/or contribute, contact me!
- Entrepreneurship Skills (mandatory)
- Entrepreneurship Skills - practical applications (facultative)
- We are organizing Entrepreneurship Café also in the academic year 2022-2023.
Check Entrepreneurship page for details!